Furniture Got 3 Percent, Fans React As Zee Fell Off The Game

Fans were surprised when Zintle Zee's name appeared on the bottom last night dragging eviction space with Willy and Papi.

Zee was the eyes of the show in the earlier weeks when Liema was decamp for trolling khosi Twala in the past.

She went into a ship with YoungPapi from Sinaye and that has ruined her game for real.

FANS REACTION;

"Is that furniture’s name or my eyes are paining me what a day to be a Liema fan"

"We were telling zee fans that she was loosing fans everyday cause of that stupid zeepipi ship they thought we were joking now see,just imagine if he wasn’t evicted zee would’ve come home this 9th week"

"I always say Facebook carries the majority votes, Yolanda could have won this show but it's likely Liema is winning it"

"E shock me Zee,I know she lost fans, but i didn’t see Mpumi and Sinaye topping her"

"Zee fans fcked up big time. Hard to believe her fans left her for another guy because she chose someone else, Pained me sha because she was a potential winner"

Previous Post Next Post