I will date and marry Ipeleng - Juicy Jay

Juicy Jay is about to cause violence in the big Brother Titans house following his recent revelation to his fellow house mate in Thursday evening about his feelings for Ipeleng, according to him Ipeleng is a wife material while Yvonne is slay Queen.

"Ipeleng is someone I will date and wife in real life, wen I look at Yvonne the impression I had was a slay queen,I would want to slap on her ass..but Ipeleng is someone I will wife and even make my girlfriend she’s someone I will give the ring" ~ Juicy Jay

Read their Conversation below

Khosi - Who Did You Notice First

Juicy Jay -Ipeleng

K -Thats So Strange

J -There's Something About Her,When I See Her I See A Wife & Girlfriend

K -And You Went For The Opposite

J - When I Look At Yvonne, I See A Slay Queen, I'd Love To Smash That, Its A Lusty Type Of Vibe

Stay tuned for more updates.....!!!
Previous Post Next Post